Thumb-style variant of the top-class RC transmitter of JETI model. The transmitters DC-16 and DS-16 came to existence under cooperation of professional pilots and world champions. They have been developed with the aim of maximum utility, simple handling as well as maximum durability and reliability of mechanical parts.
The metal case provides maximum protection of the interior as well as of the outside surfaces against chemicals and the straightforward shapes make servicing easy. Metal quad ball raced stick units with magnetic Hall sensors confirm the revolutionary design concept of this mostly strained element of a RC-System.
A backlit LCD display placed on the top side of the transmitter offers perfect legibility at any lighting condition and a large surveillance angle. Thanks to the high display resolution and application of a relatively big ammount of graphic images it was possible to create a simple and intuitive setting procedure, especially for displaying telemetric data.
The DUPLEX EX product family has been equipped with an improved telemetric data transfer system and the subsequent data processing on the LCD transmitter display or analysis on a PC. The transmitter allows setup of acoustical notifications (optionally created by the user himself), which are related to the actual telemetric values or to sound signals assigned to conditions of particular control elements.
- Duplex 2,4GHz – for flight control and reception of telemetric data from the model to the transmitter the DS-16 takes advantage of the wireless system Duplex 2,4GHz, which has been developed by the JETI model company as well. The data transfer system Duplex 2,4GHz is very reliable and has been verified during many years.
- Built-in Telemetry – from the beginning the DS-16 transmitter has been developed with regards to lucid displaying properties and exploitation of telemetry for model RC-control.
- Design of the DS-16 Transmitter – the main goal was maximal user comfort, exclusive appearance and longevity by exploitation of premium quality materials.
- Precise Quad Sticks – made of metal ball raced parts warrant together with contactless scanning an enormous longevity
- LCD Display – the 3,8“ backlit display of the DS-16 transmitter with a resolution of 320x240 pixels allows perfect legibility under all lighting conditions.
- Li-Ion Battery – a reliable energy source with high capacity and long service life.
- Easy Charging – simply done by connecting the mains adapter to the transmitter. The charging proces is shown in the DS-16 display.
- Integrated Antenna – the antenna forms an integral part of the transmitter and is protected against mechanical damage.
Weight [g] 1300
Dimensions [mm] 194x233x40
Output Power - 2.4GHz [mW] 100
Number of channels 16
Number of controls 18
Resolution 4096 steps
Operational temperature [°C] -10 ... 60
Operating time [h] 17
Compatible protocols DUPLEX 2.4GHz EX, EX Bus
Output Power - 900MHz [mW]
- Brands Jeti Models
- Product Code: DS-16 Carbon
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £1,211.36